Monday, 28 March 2011
First Stop
Right now I'm not very confident. I don't like my school because it's so racist so I'm not very confident at school. But I really want to change. I'm really fed up of waking up every morning dreading that I'm going to have to go to school. It really is tiring. So I've decided if I build up my self confidence then maybe just maybe I might be able to enjoy school. So remember blog. Right now I'm not confident at all. But hopefully by tomorrow I will be writing how I put my hands up more. Gah! That reminds me. I hate maths. The reason is I'm always wavering about my answers and am never self confident. Thats why I want to enjoy maths as well! I should realize that its OK if I'm wrong. I don't have to have the perfect image! I do hope tomorrow I will have made some progress. Here is my timetable for tomorrow- Maths, P.E, P.E, Music, Maths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment